Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fushi Yami

So this month we finally got a sushi place out here in DeKalb, which was really something I thought we were missing. It's called Fushi Yami and they serve sushi as well as Hibachi, which is Japanese style grill. The place is pretty casual, looks nice inside, and has sort of a contemporary asian feel. The prices are pretty reasonable, and from what I tried, the sushi is really good. I'll definitely be there often seeing as I'm getting a bit tired of the typical deep fried college fast food.

Their website doesn't seem to work yet, but theres some info here.

1 comment:

two-sisters said...

I'm totally excited about Fushi Yami! It's open now! Don't know you, but you obviously also live in DeKalb. Probably an NIU student, like me. n__n was google-ing around and found your blog. Going to Fushi Yami's tonight!