Friday, May 25, 2012

Weekend Pictorial

Spent most of last weekend camping. It was great and I hope to do more of it this summer. We cooked all our meals over an open fire and had some skillful cooks with us. Much beer and whiskey was consumed as it is a vital activity in all good camping trips.

After I returned home I took the road bike out for a spin to give the legs a good stretching. It was nice to be on the road bike again. I've neglected the Surly Pacer for a while now since getting the Nature Boy, and I forgot how much I love that bike. It's a great machine and the Nitto Noodle bars still remain to be one of my favorites. I recently picked up a Jandd Hurrican seat bag, which is almost completely waterproof and I really like it.

While out on the road, I came upon an old Raleigh being used as yard decor that seemed pretty neat. Upon further inspection I noticed that it had one of the oldest, most "well broken-in" Brooks saddles I've ever seen.

In Tents

Gourmet Supper

J-Dub Weenie Roast

Campsite Relaxation

Sunday Spin/Bugs in the Mustache

Jandd Hurricane Seatbag

Da Pacer

Raleigh Yard Decor

Old Ass Brooks

No comments: