Monday, September 15, 2014

Saturday Morning in Topanga, Featuring The SFCA

Jakey La Kruz off-roadin' the Casseroll in typical fashion.

I must be sleeping under a digital rock, because somehow I totally missed this, but a few of my good buds were featured over on The Radavist! 

Sean Talkington did a write-up and photo dump based on the Saturday morning rides at Topanga Creek Cycles. In the photos below, you'll see Jake and Agatha, who just happened to be in town on tour, and Jay, my former North Central co-worker, who is now makin' it nice over at Topanga. You can check out the entire article right here

Looks like they had a blast, and Topanga Creek is an undoubtably awesome shop that I need to visit soon.

Agatha shreddin'
Jay, or "Cookie", or "Fixie Jesus", or whatever they call him now.
Topanga Creek Cycles. Note the DeKalb, IL sign

No comments: